Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I'm being charged with a felony but think it should be a misdemeanor what should I do?

Asked on 7/02/13, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a lawyer to address the issue in court. Explain the facts and allow the lawyer to do his/her job.

If you have any other questions you can contact me at

Good Luck!

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 4:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88413 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now