Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Can I get any charges for not reporting a violation of probation?

Asked on 7/17/13, 4:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are in violation of probation, you can't really get charges because you are already in violation of your probation. However, if something happens on probation, like for example they find drugs, then they can go ahead and charge you additionally.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now