Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/12, 1:50 pm

There was a clerical error in my brother's sentencing,and now the computations are wrong

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/05/12, 5:48 am by Brian Zeiger

We can file a PCRA to fix that.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Levin & Zeiger LLP 123 South Broad Street, Suite 1200 Philadelphia, PA 19109

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search