Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/19/13, 6:45 pm

I have a friend in the delaware county pa jail and he is going to trial finally in april. He has about 135 charges and has been there waiting on trial for 18 months he desparately needs help he has a oourt appointed lawyer who isnt very good can someone help him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search