Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/21/12, 10:33 am

Hi,i was wondering if there was any way possible to get a criminal felony record cleared up ? i got in trouble 21 yrs ago and this was not a promblem now i am having a very hard time getting a job.i had jobs in the past,now i cant get passed the backround check.i have not been in any kind of trouble since then. i am desperate for help,,Thank You.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

138 Answers given in the last few hours.

8629 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search