Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/04/13, 11:45 am

In July 2012, I was arrested for retail theft with a friend that I was with. She was the one who actually stole and I knew about it, but I chose not to say anything, so for that decision, I have a retail theft charge on my record. As a senior year college student, looking for a job with this kind of thing on your record is horrendous. I recently completed a stop-lift class that educates you on overall shoplifting. This was class was to be taken to take care of the charges against me. I had a lawyer tell me before that if I do take this class that I may be able to get this expunged from my record as long a I do not get charged again in the meantime. My question is...who do I contact to get information on how to get this expunged from my record? What is the process and what other steps can I take to get this taken care of?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search