Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/13, 10:52 am

I let a local man take 150 lbs. of recycled aluminum cans to the recycler for me two weeks ago and we agreed to split the money but he never came back and he won't return my phone calls. It took me two years to crush and bag those soda cans. I'm retired and I need those few dollars to buy gasoline for my lawn mower. Do I have any legal recourse here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search