Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

If a man punches me in the face and as I'm walking away to get a sheriff my pregnant girlfriend attempts to call police on the phone.the same man reaches at my gf attempting to smack her cell phone meanwhile I think he's attempting to assault her and I hit him and he gets knocked out. Am I in the wrong

Asked on 7/24/13, 4:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sounds like not but more info needed. What in the world prompted all this nonsense? Call me absolutely free at 215-370-2608.

Read more
7/24/13, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now