Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I plead guilty to a felony for selling not even a gram of marijuana in a school zone in pennsylvania 8 years ago. I just recently measured where i was during the arrest and it was over 1000 ft away from the school. that means i was not ina school zone. How do i appeal this case?

Asked on 5/01/13, 12:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Seriously after 8 years you can't appeal anything.


Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now