Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/08, 3:35 pm

probation law

My son has a criminal conspiracy felony 1 and was on probation he was caught out after his curfew and had drug and drug paeaphenelia on him once he was taken into the police station what could happen He got 23 months probation for the felony charege. He has heriditery condition called FAP Will this condition help him as not to serve prison time

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search