Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/13, 8:43 am

Hello. I'm having a problem with a vehicle that's in my name and my aunts husband's name. I haven't made my payment for July and she's trying to take the car. She said she's going to report it stolen if I don't take her the car. I was wondering if I had any rights or if she could do that??

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/15/13, 9:45 am by John Davidson

Then she'll be guilty of making a false police report.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of John A. Davidson 107 North Front Street Suite 117 Harrisburg, PA 17101

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search