Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 12:21 pm

If I received a non traffic citation in PA for disorderly conduct and plead guilty and pay the fine, will it show up on a background check? and will it be on a criminal record check? I was only issued a citation and not arrested.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search