Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Relations with a Minor

Can one be investigated for relations with a minor after she has turned 18?

For example...if a male adult had a relationship with a minor and they got married when she turned 18 could he be charged with a crime for activities prior to the marriage?

Asked on 10/25/06, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc V. Taiani AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Relations with a Minor

Simply put YES, but there needs to be evidence, ie - Testimony, witnesses, proof of some sort. This is a serious crime that can lead to significant ramifications, contact my office for more information at your earliest convenience.


Marc V. Taiani, Esquire

AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/06, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now