Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 1:08 pm

my son is charged with murder/conspiracy which he did not commit but he witnessed a family member committed the crime. The family member is not being totally honest about what happened what is the likely hood of the situation for my son. He has never been in trouble before until now and my family member does have a previous record.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/22/13, 1:44 pm by Charles A. Pascal, Jr.

He needs to not talk to the police and get an experienced criminal defense attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Grant Ave. Leechburg, PA 15656-0103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search