Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I am the victim of fraudulent activity and I want to file a police report agains a con man. I know he will be leaving the country in 6 weeks. Will my police report filing prevent him from being able to leave?

Asked on 7/08/13, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


if an arrest is made, it could prevent his departure...I would like to hear more about it. Ater 3 this afternoon, call my cell phone, 215-370-2608

Your zip code is near me. Please do not hesitate to call.

My site is

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now