Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/07, 7:49 pm

Violation and arrest from PFA

My 24 year old son was just arrrested for ''supposedly'' violating a PFA order. The ex-girlfrend had come from a very poor homelife and constantly seeks attention. She waited 2 days to contact police after the alleged event. She passed him on a highway and said that he followed her. He wants nothing to do with her. He just wants to get on with his life. Most of the town in which we live knows of her and her families background. There is alot of drug abuse (both mother and father). We know she is lying but how can we protect our son. It seems to me there is no protection for the men in this situation. I know women who use this to get what they want. It doesn't seem fair.

Please help.

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search