Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

My wife has been convicted of felony.she wants work release.but she has 2 open charges.will she be able to get work release?

Answered on: 9/07/12, 4:04 pm by Michael Kotik

Response from Attorney Michael Kotik of Legalphilly.com:

Work release does not really depend on the judge, verdict, or your attorney. Rather work release truly depends on the jail that your wife will be incarcerated at. I have had many situations where the judge allows for work release, but the jail itself does not due to the guidelines of the prison. To be sure that your wife is eligible for work release you should contact the prison and find out what parameters must be met for her to be a valid candidate for the program. If you can work it out with the prison, then I would suggest going forward with the judge and the district attorney.

Hope that helps, Michael Kotik Attorney at Law.

Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220 Philadelphia, PA 19102