Pennsylvania  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 12:56 pm

I am going to court for sipping a wine cooler. Any suggestions? I live in pa.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/14/13, 5:59 am by Michael Kotik

Hire a criminal defense attorney to help you. Do not go to court without some kind of lawyer.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220 Philadelphia, PA 19102

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search