Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

My daughter was charged with underage drinking. She now have a record. How long will this record be in the courts?

Asked on 3/27/12, 10:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brandon Benner Benner & Piperato
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Did she apply for ARD? If she did, she will have it expunged from her criminal record.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 11:44 am
Thomas Kenny Law Offices of Thomas D. Kenny, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You mentioned she was charged but not convicted. How long ago did she get the citation? Does she have an upcoming court date?

Read more
Answered on 3/25/13, 11:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now