Pennsylvania  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 4:51 pm

I am going to start selling "tribute video"s as a business. My market will be legacy-type tributes for funerals and memorials, also 4-5 minute "slideshows" to be shown during receptions at weddings. My question is, I have a couple of sample DVD's I've done for free. Do I need to get a release from the people in the photos? Some aren't alive. The samples are at a website that hosts your personal work. What do I need to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search