Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 12:33 pm

At what age can a child choose where and with whom he can live ... currently he is living with his aunt and uncle, but would like to make something more permanent.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search