Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 1:44 am

Can my baby & i legally move out of state without the fathers blessing? (theirs no cusody agreement set up and he is not on the birth certificate or paperwork from the hospital, doctors, exct.) He is claiming he will get me for kidnapping if I move out of state with our son (he is only 2 months old) I want to be able to move without worrying about something that serious happening. The father does not pay any child support and the only paternity that has been established is an at home DNA test we had done (witch the web site states is NOT useable in court Unless we would pay extra to have the results notarized by them before they were sent, we did Not pay the extra money so the results are not notarized)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search