Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Can my baby & i legally move out of state without the fathers blessing? (theirs no cusody agreement set up and he is not on the birth certificate or paperwork from the hospital, doctors, exct.) He is claiming he will get me for kidnapping if I move out of state with our son (he is only 2 months old) I want to be able to move without worrying about something that serious happening. The father does not pay any child support and the only paternity that has been established is an at home DNA test we had done (witch the web site states is NOT useable in court Unless we would pay extra to have the results notarized by them before they were sent, we did Not pay the extra money so the results are not notarized)

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

No. And if you do he ca haul you into court and make you come back. Whether the DNA will hold up in court is meaningless. As part of the suit the court will order DNA testing to establish paternity,

{John}

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania