Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/13, 10:27 am

Berks County, PA. Is it legal for the mother of my children to take and keep the kids away from me even if we made an out of court split custody agreement that has been in place for over a year now? My kids were never neglected and/or abused in my care. But she still did this without any legal backing. What can I do as their father?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search