Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 10:17 am

If I bought furniture while dating a girl then we got married and things didn't work out is the furniture mine or a marital asset ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search