Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/18/13, 4:32 am

in what county do i file for divorce if my wife lives in indiana county and i live in cambria county. both in pennsylvania. Also what court would we need to go through for child custoday support ect??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search