Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I am currently going through a divorce and my wife is telling me that she doesn't have to let our son talk to me. We are in 2 different states and the only way for me to keep in touch with my son is by phone. Can she keep my son from talking to me with out going to court yet? Is what she doing legal or can she get into trouble for any of this? Any advice will be very helpful. Thank you

Asked on 11/25/12, 6:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Glad she thinks so. She's not helping herself. One of the duties of the custodial parent is to foster a relationship with the non custodial parent.


Read more
Answered on 11/25/12, 6:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now