Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

i gave temp custody of my son when i went to jail now that i am out i tried to get him back but she wont give him back can she do that everyone i tried to get help from said to talk to an attorney.

Asked on 7/11/13, 10:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I love can they do that questions.Because obviously they are doing that. No is it legal is a wholly different question. Since the person you gave custody to is not willing to give the child back. So you're going to need to go to court. That said you'll need a lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 6:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now