Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 6:06 pm

Hello, me and my husband are going through custody matters and our trial starts in July. During mediation my husband agreed to allow me to have my children for the summer on a certain date (the day after they finished school for the summer break) He has now told me I can't have them unless I sign a paper stating he will get them back and I was wondering if the agreement made during mediation is legally binding? What happens since he is going against the agreement? Trial is to see who gets custody so how can I sign anything saying he is getting them back? He took my children out of state under false pretenses which is the reason for the custody fight to begin with. I hope you can help, thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search