Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 9:25 am

My husbands name is on the deed and to the home that was willed to me. What happens in case of divorce?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/26/13, 12:00 pm by Glenn Brown

Who put your husbands name there? If you added your husband's name to the deed then how did you do it?

You need a consult to review the documents and I have an office in Upper Darby. 610-734-0750

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Real World Law, P.C. 916 N Union St Suite 2 Wilmington, DE 19805

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search