Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 2:45 pm

Iam divorced for three years had a prenub if I sell my house is my ex wife entittled to more in child support ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search