Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/19/13, 12:12 pm

Is it legal for my babies father to video tape me and my family without my consent when he drops my daughter off?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search