Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Located in Virginia and pay child support in Pennsylvania for one child, age 7. I'm about to have a baby with my wife and would like to know if child support can get lowered since I have another child/family to provide for? I read some states do allow this and I'm currently paying about $1200 a month.

Asked on 4/29/13, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In which county in PA is support order?

You can petition to modify the order when the new baby arrives.

(Best wishes on that by the way)

Give me a call. 215-370-2608.

Site is

No charge for phone talk.


Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now