Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 4:27 pm

a man pays child support to the mother of his children in pa and remarries another woman. Can the mother of his children go after the new wifes income or how does this work?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/09/13, 6:17 pm by John Davidson

No she has no obligation to her new husband's children.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of John A. Davidson 107 North Front Street Suite 117 Harrisburg, PA 17101

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search