Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/07, 7:58 am

How to Obtain and Address ?

I need to know how i would go about obtaining my ex's new address so i can serve her with custody papers. She refuses to tell me her new address. i called domestic relations, and her address is marked as confidential, so they refuse to give it to me. i haven't seen my son since the summer of 2004. how do i go about either getting her current address, or making sure that the custody papers were to get to her when i file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search