Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/08, 1:05 pm

PA divorce after 2 year separation

I will have been separated for two years this month and want to request that a divorce decree be entered. There are outstanding economic claims even though we verbally agreed to settle. He will not take the steps to make it official.

Every form I have found does not seem to apply to my situation. I want to know how I can get the ball moving so I can get the divorce granted. How long can he keep me hanging?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search