Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 12:48 pm

do i need to petition the court if i want to relocate within the same county if i have shared custody

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search