Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Pre Marital agreement


I am considering marrying my girlfriend.She really has no property other than her car and personal possessions.I,on the other hand,own my own home,three cars,and all the property within my home,i.e.furnishings,etc. My question is,what is the best way to protect my property in case the marriage goes sour? I love her very much,but i have worked very hard for what I have,and I don't want to lose it. I've been told a pre-nuptual agreement is best,but I would like a professionals opinion.

Many thanks in advance

Asked on 5/13/08, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Pre Marital agreement

A pre nuptuial agreement is a very good and prudent idea. You should contact an attorney and have one executed by both of you prior to your marriage.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/08, 3:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now