Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/11, 10:27 am

I am in the process of getting divorced. I have a home that i am trying to sell that is in my name and my fathers name that i had before we were married. Some people are telling me that she has to sign off on the house for me to be able to sell it. Is this true? Her name is not on the deed and never has been. it is only in my father and i's name.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search