Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/30/13, 3:05 am

I have recently married an American citizen (14/8/2013) I myself am a British citizen, he has since returned to America (19/8/2013) and I have been left in the uk. I would like to get a divorce and was wondering what the criteria for a divorce in America is?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/30/13, 6:23 am by SAUL SEGAN

I really need more information. Where does your spouse reside> In numerous states, you can bring an action in the state where the spouse lives if there has been sufficient passage of time. Please e mail me via my web site and advise.

Best wishes to you,

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW 1760 Market Street-Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search