Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

my son had got emergency custody of his son. they just to court a few days ago and he got primary physical custody of him, judge said he has 10 days to file a complaint to modify custody what dose that mean?

Asked on 6/26/13, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally when you file an emergency petition you file a petition to modify. The emergency petition deals with the current crisis. Then after thathas handled the court expects the petitioner to make changes to the custody order.


Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now