Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 10:56 am

My son was served papers regarding a modification of custody by his ex-wife who filled out the papers herself. I checked on line the county's web site and there were three pages specifically one that stated in bold capital letters that the filing party must serve a copy of this page. Can he request that the entire complaint be refiled and reserved to include these missing pages? What would be the proper procedure? We live in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and my son has 50-50 custody and the issue at hand is regarding time and vacation schedules. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search