Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

If you started a 90 day divorce but have not signed the final documents a year and a half ago what will happen? Is it final in two years regardless ??

Asked on 8/14/13, 6:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Nothing. The consents can be signed after 90 days. If more than 2 years passes the court may dismiss the complaint for lack of action. If 2 years separation was one of the grounds then other paper work needs to be filed to finalize the divorce.


Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now