Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/13, 5:35 pm

In the state of Pennsylvania and one spouse files for divorce in a non contested divorce,but the other spouse would not sign the papers but it has been over 2 years. What is the next step. Filing fees all have been paid ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search