Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/11, 5:20 pm

in the state of pennsylvania, if u sign over your parental rights and your child is adopted by the step parent do you still have to pay child support for that child?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/19/11, 5:33 pm by Cary Hall


Cary B. Hall, Esquire

Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C.

121 East Chestnut Street, Suite 205

Souderton, PA 18964

T: (267) 663-9995

F: (215) 525-4364

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C. 25 West Airy Street, Suite 300 Norristown, PA 19401

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search