Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My wife was disabled before we got married and is on long term disability and social security disability. We have been married for 10 years. When we divorce am I financially responsible to pay all of her utilities , food, car payment, and insurance? We have no children together but we do own a house. Thank you for your time.

Asked on 4/20/13, 7:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends on many factors. It would probably be a wise investment to have a consultation with a lawyer

You are welcome to call me for a free telephone discussion to get you started.

215-732-4000 Web site


Read more
Answered on 4/21/13, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now