Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/14/12, 11:07 am

My wife handed to me a divorce complaint which was stamped entered into the county prothonotary office as of 10/11/2012. There was nothing for me to sign nor was I instructed to sign for it. Is the complaint valid with the court absent signed verification that I received it. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search