Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I will make this short. My daughter in law of 14 years left my son for another man, and the vechicle she took with her was paid by me. I bought her old car (also paid by my husband and me) for 4000.. instead of giving them the money , I told them I would make the payments on the new car until the balance of 4000. was paid, and by then she would maybe get a job. It ended up that she never got a job, even though their only child was in school full time and she has a degree from Carnegie Mellon Univerity, ( school loans paid off by my son) working everyday and some times 2 jobs to make a go of it. I paid 480.00 a month for over 5 years. I didn't want her to be without a car and I thought their marriage was in good shape. I would never have made payments ( which I have proof of) if I knew she was unhappy in her marriage and was going to pull what she is trying to pull now. Let me know if this is worth pursuing....... Linda

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

So what do you want to happen?

{John}

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania