Pennsylvania  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/26/07, 2:02 pm

car accident

I have a party that filed a civil action suit against me. They received money for all damages from their insurance. Can they still try and get me for more money when they were already paid??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search