Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania

I need the form to petition the Court of Common Pleas to award ownership of an abandoned boat trailer on my property. I went to the court house and they told me I had to go to the law library or get an attorney to give them to me. Can't seem to figure out how or who to go to.

Asked on 10/13/09, 4:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Check the DMV website. Boat trailers are considered vehicles. So they have a form for that though generally its used for cars.


Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now