Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania

My nabors tree fell on my land. I asked him to please remove it.He said it fell on your lsnd you remove it. What can I do about it.I only have half of my leg so I can do the job.

If the tree is on your land and the tree was healthy when it fell and fell because of an act of God (like a storm), then removal of the tree is your problem. If you are unable to do the work, then there are companies that remove trees. Try a landscaper or certified arborist or yard maintenance person.

If the tree was diseased and if you advised your neighbor in writing to take down the tree because it might fall and damage your property and if the tree then fell, then there might be liability. When the tree is being removed, I would take pictures and have the tree person look at the tree for any signs of disease that might have caused it to fall.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms